How To Repair Heels Using Shoe Goo S
Shoe Goo S is specially formulated to make worn down heels look brand new!
It cures by heating to 80°C, using boiling hot water or a hair dryer for 5 minutes.
- Clean area to be repaired, removing all dirt, tar and other materials.
- Sand the area for better adhesion.
- Cut a strip of the Shoe Goo S package, or use a clear file (shown in the shoe photo) and apply to the area of the repair. You can use masking tape to hold the strip in place.
- Squeeze Shoe Goo S directly into the area to be repaired.
- Spread Shoe Goo S into the area, pushing it to fill any air pockets. Smooth the surface like butter.
- Dip the repair in boiling hot water for 5 minutes.
Shoe Goo S cures when heat reaches it, so be sure to heat the repair area through to the shoe, at least 80°C. You can test by sticking a toothpick in the repair.
- Remove the clear strip and SORTED!